Responsible for the appraisal and assessment of all taxable real estate for the purpose of establishing the grand list. Staff includes three Listers, Michelle Pingree, Paul Kawolski, and Michael Coleman, whom are available in the Listers’ Office on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
– Appraisal and assessment of all taxable real estate property.
– Maintain property information records, sales information, and tax maps.
– Make information available to other departments, outside agencies, and to the general public.
– May be researched by individuals desiring the information.
– Property assessment information as of the most recent April 1st.
– Property record folders containing physical attributes of taxable properties.
Tax Appeals: See form below or contact us at (802)- 672-5002
Tax Appeal Documents: